RICOH THETA SC
RICOH THETA SC
- Release date 10/2016
- External dimensions 45.2 mm (W) x 130.6 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm *4) (D)
- Weight Approx. 102g
- Still image resolution L:5376×2688 / M:2048×1024
Video resolution/frame rate/bit rate L:1920×1080/29.97fps/16Mbps
- Live streaming resolution/frame rate (USB) -
- Microphone Monoaural
Number of photos that can be recorded, time *1 Still image: (L) Approx. 1600 images, (M) 9000 images
Video (timer per recording): Max. 5 minutes *6
Video (total recording time): (L) Approx. 63minutes, (M) Approx. 171 minutes *6
- Compatible accessories Tripod/stand (includes tripod mount hole),Waterproof case (TW-1)
- Bundled items Soft case and USB cable
- Object distance Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
Shooting mode Still image: Auto, Shutter Priority, ISO Priority *5,Manual
- Exposure control mode Program AE, Shutter speed priority AE, ISO sensitivity AE, Manual exposure
- Exposure compensation Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) *5
ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity) Still image: ISO 100 to 1600,
Video: ISO 100 to 1600
White balance mode Still image *5: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light, Color Temperature (2500 K to 10000K)*9
Shutter speed Still image: (Excluding Manual Mode) 1/8000 seconds to 1/8 seconds, (Manual Mode) 1/8000 seconds to 60 seconds
Video: (L) 1/8000 seconds to 1/30 seconds, (M) 1/8000 seconds to 1/15 seconds
- Still image shooting functions Noise reduction, DR compensation, HDR Rendering *9, Interval shooting, Self-timer shooting *9, Interval composite *9, Multi bracket *9
- Power source Lithium ion battery (built in) *2
- Battery life Approx. 260 photos *3
Compression method Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver. 2.3), DCF2.0 compliant,
Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- External interface *8 Micro USB terminal: USB 2.0
- Remote release CA-3-compatible
- Lens configuration 7 elements in 6 groups
- Lens_F value F2.0
- Image sensor_size 1/2.3 CMOS(×2)
- Effective pixels Approx. 12 megapixels (x2)
- Output pixels Equivalent to approx. 14 megapixels
- Wi-Fi_Communications Protocol HTTP (Open Spherical Camera API *8 compatible)
- Usage temperature range 0℃ - 40℃
- Usage humidity range 90% or less
- Storage temperature range -20℃~60℃
*1 The number of photos and time are guides only. The actual number differs according to the photography conditions.
*2 Charge the battery by connecting it to a PC using the supplied USB cable.
*3 The number of photos that can be taken is a guide based on RICOH's measurement method (wireless on, one photo taken every 30 seconds and transferred to smartphone). The actual number differs according to usage conditions.
*4 Excluding lens section.
*5 A smartphone is required to change modes or configure manual settings.
*6 Automatic shut down if the internal temperature increases.
*7 See the Google Developers website
*8 When you mount RICOH THETA on a tripod or some other accessory, it may interfere with the cable that you insert into the terminal on the camera. If that happens, we recommend that you use the TE-1 Extension Adapter.
*9 You need to update to the latest firmware.
■Specifications and the design may change without prior notice.
■Specifications are current as of December 2017.