In creative hands, this standard view prime lens knows no bounds. With XF30mmF2.8, it only gets better. Typical applications are met by expansive close-up potential, thanks to full 1:1 macro magnification. Near or far, superb high-resolution images are guaranteed thanks to construction of 11 elements in nine groups, including three aspherical and two ED elements. A circular, 9-bladed aperture also leaves defocused bokeh areas looking gorgeous. The optic is an ideal match for the latest X Series sensors. Considered design only maximizes this lens’s appeal. It also features weather-resistance, a rapid linear motor Inner Focus system, lockable aperture ring, and more. Wrapped up in a compact 195g (0.43 lb), 69.5mm (2.736 in) package, XF30mmF2.8 is an incredible daily carry choice.
• 1.0x magnification in a standard, versatile focal length With an equivalent 35mm focal length of 46mm, XF30mmF2.8 brings a new perspective to standard focal length lenses. Unlike most lenses of its class, the optic’s minimum focusing distance is just 10cm (3.94in) from the sensor, for a 1:1 macro magnification ratio. In addition to traditional uses, creatives can enjoy tabletop photography, close-up commercial detail, microscopic wildlife, and more. Get up and close and personal photographic experience with XF30mmF2.8.
• Exceptional image quality, frame after frame Designed around decades of optical refinement, XF30mmF2.8 resolves pristine imagery, edge to edge, at any distance within its broad working range. Comprising 11 elements in nine groups, including three aspherical and two ED elements, it’s an ideal match for X Series’ latest high-resolution camera sensors. Spherical aberration and field curvature are effectively suppressed to deliver advanced image-resolving performance, maximizing image quality on every frame across portraiture, wedding photography, and other genres where image quality is paramount, this optic can be relied upon every day.
• Circular aperture delivers beautiful bokeh Compelling photographs aren’t just about what’s held in perfect clarity, the way defocused areas complement the composition is equally as important when making images. With 9 rounded aperture blades, XF30mmF2.8 creates gorgeous bokeh. On top of a fast F2.8 aperture, an artful, shallow depth-of-field is easily achieved, thanks to the optic’s ability to maintain extremely close focus. Additionally, chromatic aberration is kept to a minimum within the brightest, most challenging areas of the frame, ensuring you never miss a moment.
• Optimized handling keeps the focus on creativity Nothing should detract from the image maker’s creative process and certainly not the tools that make it all possible. That’s why XF30mmF2.8 is designed with seamless usability in mind. Aperture ring position can be locked, preventing accidental movement, while precise manual focusing optimizes results. Those who prefer autofocus will be pleased to learn that this optic houses a linear motor inner focus system. Pinpoint sharpness can be acquired in as little as 0.02 secs, time and time again.
• Stay creative in all conditions Such a versatile lens will undoubtedly find itself in countless situations – that includes unpredictable and inclement weather. XF30mmF2.8’s lens barrel is weather sealed in nine places, leaving it resistant to moisture, dust, and temperatures down to -10°C. Mounted on a comparably weather resistant X Series body, the complete setup can go virtually anywhere you do. Minimize the necessary compromises and document more unmissable moments than ever.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.