ABOUT FUJIFILM GFX50S II:
Step into the world of large format photography with GFX50S II, a GFX System camera that packs a 51.4 MP sensor that’s physically bigger than every full-frame sensor by approx. 1.7x, but so wonderfully compact that it’s still similar in size to many full-frame cameras. At just 900g (1.98lb) and with a weather-resistant construction, it can certainly be taken everywhere, by creators anywhere. With an incredibly accurate autofocus system, in-body image stabilization that provides up to 6.5 stops, stability for complete handheld freedom, and 19 Film Simulation modes – created using over 85 years of color science know-how – GFX50S II is sure to produce outstanding results for creatives of every level. FUJIFILM GFX50S II FEATURES:
● Move up to Large Format: GFX50S II offers the perfect mix of accessibility and flexibility. Pair it with the new GF35-70mmF4.5-5.6 WR lens and you’ll find a wonderfully affordable combination that delivers images from a 51.4-megapixel sensor, which makes it the perfect gateway to large format photography. Get outstanding results with professional features that include 19 Film Simulations, advanced autofocusing, and a vast range of exposure controls providing limitless opportunities for creativity.
● The Freedom to Create: GFX50S II features a redesigned in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system that is 20% smaller, and 10% lighter, than the version found in GFX100. Despite this reduction in size and weight, it provides up to an impressive 6.5 stops of five-axis stabilization (based on CIPA standards), providing dramatically broad possibilities for image makers wanting to work more freely with slow shutter speeds. Even when light levels are low, and a tripod isn’t available, steady images are on the horizon.
● Reassuringly Familiar: GFX50S II weighs just 900g (1.98lb) and is similar in size to many to full-frame cameras, which makes the ergonomically contoured handgrip and PASM dial - used to access the camera’s main exposure functions - feel wonderfully familiar and accessible. A gorgeous blend of curves and edges, the camera body is finished with a top-plate LCD to display key settings, a redesigned focus lever, and a feather-touch shutter release to turn that familiar feeling into an intuitive image-making experience.
● Responsive Autofocus for Ultimate Creativity: Fast, reliable autofocus comes to GFX50S II, thanks to a combination of advanced technologies and Fujifilm’s powerful X-Processor 4 imaging engine. Sensor readout speeds have been boosted from 130fps to 250fps compared to GFX50S, enabling razor-sharp responses – whether subject tracking or picking out a face in a crowd. An improved autofocusing algorithm, taken from the latest FUJIFILM X Series and GFX System cameras, boosts focusing performance in all modes, including face and eye detection. The AF system also brilliantly works in tandem with in-body image stabilization (IBIS) to provide up to 6.5 stops of handheld stability. This simply means the camera’s autofocusing performance will be up to the task when the creative senses are flowing.
● Proven Technologies Deliver Outstanding Results: Fujifilm has been perfecting its color science know-how for more than 85 years – and all the knowledge from this impressive heritage has been poured into GFX50S II. The 51.4MP large format sensor uses a specially designed CMOS Bayer array that delivers images with minimal noise and an incredibly wide dynamic range, while 19 Film Simulation modes allow creatives to produce images with colors that stir emotion and memories. Coupled with the ever-growing family of G Mount lenses that can resolve sensors of 100MP or more, this is a camera – and system – that meets the demands of exacting creators seeking the ultimate image quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.