- Lightweight at just 236g (0.5lbs)
- Max load capacity 4.5kg (9.9lbs)
- Large clamps and knobs for easy adjustments
- ARCA / RRS compatible release clamp
- 40mm ball diameter
- CNC machined lightweight aluminium alloy
- Hard anodized finish for durability and longevity
- 360° panning for panoramic images
- Dual safety stops for security
Keep your camera gear stable and secure while allowing easy adjustments and positioning with the Explorer TX-Pro Travel Explorer Pro Ball Head. The CNC machined aluminum is lightweight at just 236g (0.5lbs) and is finished with a hard-anodized coating for durability and longevity.
The TX-PRO Travel Explorer Pro Ball Head holds a maximum load capacity of 4.5kg (9.9lbs) to support larger cameras and telephoto lenses such as a 70-200mm from most manufacturers. The 90° notched design of the ball socket makes switching from vertical to portrait orientation simple and easy.
Use the Explorer TX-Pro Travel Explorer Pro Ball Head with most industry-standard tripods via a 3/8” screw thread and included 1/4”-3/8” adapter. An Explorer EX-37 release plate with dual safety stops and anti-slip rubber pads ensures your gear will be stable and safely mounted. Large knobs and clamps assisting with keeping all of your gear secure and safe atop the ARCA / RSS compatible release clamp. Shoot panoramic images or track your subject smoothly with the 360° panning base.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.