Despite its small size, the S4 PRO is a versatile video head with additional counterbalance. The S4 PRO video head supports up to 8.8 lb./4kg. Equipped with a 60mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread, the S4 PRO is a versatile creative tool allowing you to mount the head separately on sliders, jibs, or monopods. Other features include: pan & tilt lock, fixed pan & tilt drag, additional counterbalance (1-2), bubble level and two 1/4"-20 accessory mounts for attaching monitor arms or audio recorders directly to the head. This allows you to attach accessories without needing a cage or rig to do so. Tilt range for the S4 PRO is +90o/-75o. The forward 90 degree tilt helps with table top setups. The S4 PRO also features metal ratchet style knobs and an improved CNC machined aluminum sliding camera plate.
- 60mm Video Head – The S4PRO is a 60mm flat base (will pair with 75mm half ball) video head with fixed tilt drag, pan drag, tilt lock and pan lock.
- 2 Steps of Counterbalance (1-2) – The S4PRO has 2 individual steps of counterbalance to help properly balance your camera rig.
- 8.8lb/4kg weight capacity – Supports cameras both large and small.
- Flat Base Versatility – Can be used on other flat surfaces with its 3/8”-16 mounting thread such as sliders, jibs and half ball adapters.
- Two Accessory Mounts – Two 1/4”-20 mounts for attaching accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.