The Benro Master Reverse GND filter is an essential tool for quickly achieving perfectly balanced exposures during sunrises and sunsets with flat or clearly defined horizon lines, such as the desert or seashore. These challenging scenes usually have a very bright horizon line, dark foreground and medium-to-bright sky above the horizon. Unlike traditional GNDs, reverse GNDs are dark in the center, clear on the bottom and transition from dark to light above the horizon. This unique design holds back highlights in the horizon line, opens up detail in the foreground through the clear portion of the filter and adds a subtle gradation of brightness to the sky ? all in a single exposure, without time-consuming post processing.
- Made with Schott B270 German optical glass, the finest available, precisely ground to ensure brilliantly sharp images with no ghosting
- ULCA Multi-Coating decreases flare and significantly reduces chromatic aberration (average transmission >99.0% @420-680nm)
- NANO WMC Multi-Coating is scratch resistant and repels water, dirt and oil from smudges and fingerprints, making the filter easy to clean
- IRND Coating maintains faithful color rendition by eliminating color shifts caused by unwanted infrared and UV light
- Gradation transition is smooth and natural looking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.