EOS-1D X Mark II
• Fastest shooting EOS-1D, capable of up to 14 fps* full-resolution RAW or JPEG, and up to 16 fps*
in Live View mode with new Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors.
• Achieves a maximum burst rate of up to 170 RAWs in continuous shooting at up to 16 fps, and 4K
movies using CFast™ cards in the new CFast 2.0™** slot.
• Experience less noise in higher ISO images via a new 20.2 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor,
with an ISO range of 100–51200; expansion to ISO 409600.
• Improved AF performance through 61-point High Density Reticular AF II system with 41 cross-type
points, improved center point focusing sensitivity to -3 EV and compatibility down to f/8***.
• Accurate subject tracking for stills and video with new EOS Intelligent Tracking and Recognition AF
with 360,000-pixel metering sensor.
• 4K video (4096 x 2160) up to 60 fps (59.94), with an 8.8-Megapixel still frame grab^ in camera.
Full 1080p HD capture up to 120 fps for slow motion.
• Dual Pixel CMOS AF & Movie Servo AF for high speed, high frame rate and continuous autofocus
during video shooting.
• View and control high quality stills and videos via the 3.2-inch touch panel LCD with 1.62 million dots.
• Increased resolution and fine detail, with lens aberration correction and diffraction correction via
new in-camera Digital Lens Optimizer technology.
• Built-in GPS^^ provides geotag information including auto time syncing with Universal Time Code
• The new optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E8A is compatible with IEEE 802.11ac/n/a/g/b,
supporting both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Wi-Fi® bands.
• Durable and rugged magnesium alloy body with dust- and-weather resistance for demanding
* Continuous shooting speed may vary depending on the shutter speed, the aperture, the lens being used, the battery charge and various
** Canon is an authorized licensee of the CFast 2.0™ trademark, which may be registered in various jurisdictions.
*** Except when using the Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Macro, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro, EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM, EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS
USM and EF 28-80mm f/2.8-4L USM lenses.
^ Saving a still image from a single movie frame does not result in the same image quality as a normal still image.
^^ In certain countries and regions, the use of GPS may be restricted. Therefore be sure to use GPS in accordance with the laws and
regulations of your country or region. Be particularly careful when traveling outside your home country. As a signal is received from GPS
satellites, take sufficient measures when using in locations where the use of electronics is regulated.
EOS-1D X Mark II